AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Horizon every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Horizon. Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. Eligible products are marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will need to select Horizon International as your charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. AmazonSmile will remember your selection and will donate 0.5% of the price for every eligible purchase directly to Horizon. To shop AmazonSmile on behalf of Horizon, simply follow this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/35-2154451
Kroger/Payless Community Rewards
The Kroger/Payless Community Rewards program allows Horizon to receive a percentage of your spending at Kroger or Payless. Just follow the simple steps below to register once, then every time you scan your card or key in your phone number, Horizon earns a donation!
To use the Kroger/Payless Community Rewards Program:
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY
- Have your Kroger or Payless Plus card handy and then visit Kroger Community Rewards or Payless Community Rewards.
*Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus card number.
- Click Sign In or Create Account.
- Most participants are new online customers and so would click Create Account.
- Enter the information requested, then click Create an Account.
- Enter your Kroger/Payless Plus card number and last name. Click Save.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Community Rewards and click Enroll.
- Enter the number LF764 or Horizon International and click Confirm.
- As verification, Horizon will appear on the right side of your screen. You will receive an email message confirming that you signed up with Kroger.